Code: (am confused by question.)
1. The Earth being void and without form. (Created messed up. God then lit sun, straighted things out.)
2. Man created in the Trinity's image. (God is Father, Son, Holy Ghost. Man appears to be Soul, Body, and spirit)
3. Eden (Best I have on this is located between Mt. Ararat and Sea east of Mount.)
4. The placement of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. (In the Garden)
5. The serpent's legs. (may have had them, seems to have lost them)
6. The taking away of the Tree of Life. (Gone, Gone, Gone.)
7. The children of Adam and Eve. (might have had some while in Garden? Bible does not say - typically only mentions by name - boys)
8. The confusion at Babel.
1. 6000 years is best guess. One says time was up, 1st day of spring 1999. My bet is he is closest. So far as what is going on here - - this would take pages, but - in short - evidence is lacking. As an example - Carbon 14 goes away after a while. Testing for C14 should give result. But as SUN rays PRODUCE the Carbon 14 - and sun was off when earth created - the OLD bones might have little or no C14. So the TESTING is right, but the reason the bones have no C14 is under debate. Is it because there was no sun, or because the bones are old old old?
2. Man was created Perfect - then he blew it... so - - no sin in the Trinity.
3. Outside of Adam/Eve/and possibly their kids, I do not believe so.
4. Yes - Know all. Best guess is - - God wanted companion. Companion by definition must have free will - or is a slave/not a companion, so must give free will. After giving Free Will, it now falls to Adam's responsibility. If he fails, and has kids - - then the kids may / might / should make it.
Follows down through the line - . Sin + Sin cannot make righteous. Only GOD can give us the breath of life.
5. I think Satan can possess things/animals with God's permission. Yes, are Demons and other fallen Angels.
6. Moral question here. Adam sinned/became a sinner. Is it better to live forever with this fame - - influencing all others to follow him - - or is it best to let him know - he is going to be wiped for his sin, so - - he can perhaps influence his kids to do better? That would be my guess.
7. Let me hit Noah first. They were husbands and wives. They had kids. Adam/Eve the same. Kids not mentioned - until Cain and Able.. Were not a part of the main story line, I guess.
8. To me, what I see there is this. There was a Government, at Babel, established. Was evil - - but smart. It was deceiving and capturing the souls of men - with it's laws and attractions - and was fully winning the battle. God just shut them down - and scattered the people. No biggie.
Point is - - this was AFTER Noah. PRE-NOAH, he left the people alone, and they all got worse, and worse - until he had to wipe them all out. AFTER Noah, God seemed to became more active - treating the problems before they became Unmanageable.
Hope this helps.